*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking at Marie's house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/985874-Shrinking-at-Maries-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1721397
You shrink and are at the mercy of your GF and her family!
Chapter #1

Shrinking at Marie's house

    by: Bigrich
Your girlfriends Mom Frau just bought a new laptop but isnt sure how to set it up. Since neither Marie or Frau are technically inclined they decide to call you over and have you install the software. Marie opens the front door and you see shes as lovely as ever. You hug and kiss her before she takes you over to the laptop sitting on the coffee table.

"I need to use the bathroom i'll be right back." Marie says and leaves you by yourself. As you wait for the programs to install, you suddenly notice a bunch of error boxes popping up on the screen.

"Thats unusual." You said and hit a few shortcut keys. The system doesnt respond. You grunt and try it again. Just then the screen starts to grow extremely bright and you immediatly realize something is wrong! But before you can do something about it, the light expands outside of the screen and the laptop begins to make weird winding noises. You take a few steps back and are about to turn around, when a beam shoots out from the screen and zaps you square in the chest, knocking you back and causing you to pass out!

You are awakened by heavy foot step like noises, you open your eyes and see that you are still in Marie's home. But something isnt right. The foot steps grow heavier and louder and you immediatly get back to your feet. What you see next is shocking! Your girlfriend Marie walks back into living room and notices you apparently have just left.

"Huh.....wonder where he went? That jerk. Well at least the computer works." Marie said as she grabs the laptop and walks out of the living room, almost crushing you beneath her enourmous black flip-flop!

You are in total shock at whats going on now. You've obviously shrunk and are probably the size of a raisin! You spend a few seconds trying to get yourself together and accept the horrible fact that this is not some crazy dream. You also realize standing around in the open isnt such a good idea either. You could either try and find help in the house, or head out the rear sliding door leading to the backyard and have a better chance of avoiding being stepped on! Making a choice you,

You have the following choices:

1. You explore the house at your new size

2. You venture outside

3. You hear somebody coming again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigrich (UN: bigrich1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/985874-Shrinking-at-Maries-house