*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. GO GO GO!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/986217-GO-GO-GO
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1721729
A Halo Interative
Chapter #1

GO GO GO!

    by: Scorch
" Get ready we're coming in hot, soon as i touch down you guys have to move, i won't be able to stay long, give 'em hell boys." The Pilot of Pelican, Echo 253 said to the Marians in her belly. 10 men being sent into a hot zone, their objective wasn't far from where they were touching down but it was going to be a fight none then less.

"Ok you heard the lady, ladies, soon as those doors open your going to move like you got a purpose!." Sgt. Petters said over the squad mike. the Pelican lurched as the pilot started maneuvering to try and avoid as much fire as it could. William held onto the harness that kept him to his seat, it was there to make sure he didn't go flying if the pelican went down. A lot of good it would do as the Covies would be on them before they had a chance to do anything.

The pelican stopped moving and leveled out, there wass another lurch and the doors cracked. "Touch down! HIT IT MARIANS!" the pilot said.
"GO GO GO!" SGT. Peters said as everyone was already unstrapped and heading for the door. William stood and reached for his weapon....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/986217-GO-GO-GO