*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/DW8N5C4FL-Proving-his-Worth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1722099
tiny teacher in a new school for girls.
This choice: Lick the sweat from my armpit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Proving his Worth

    by: PenSlayer5
"You have to lick the sweat from my armpit." Janet explained. If you were going to willingly make yourself her foot slave, then you were going to have to prove to her you're worthy of such a position, and the best way to do that was test just how far you'd go for her if she commanded something of you.

Lick the sweat from her armpit? That's what Janet wanted you to do? Truth be told you've never licked anyone woman's armpit before, you were more of feet and legs kind of guy. You didn't really feel like experimenting, but then again if you didn't do this then the giant girl would bar you from her feet.

As you thought about this, your giant student gently placed you back on the ground and began to fiddle with her clothed until she was able to raise her shirt on one side, giving you a good view of her bra covered boob. It was then you also got a good look at her armpit which was indeed sweaty and thankfully shaven.

"Are you ready?" She asked you. You honestly weren't sure. If you didn't lick her armpit, then you couldn't be her foot slave. But on the other hand, if you did then Janet would put you back in her shoe where you wanted to be. You thought it over for another moment and then took a deep breath. It was time to make a decision.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James licks Janet's armpit

*Noteb*
2. James refuses to lick Janet's armpit

*Noteb*
3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/DW8N5C4FL-Proving-his-Worth