*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try it with Sarah
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723963-X-39-Attribute-Alterator/cid/2389726-Try-it-with-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nemryn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1723963
A bored kid finds a strange device
This choice: Try it with Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try it with Sarah

    by: Struiner
Jake was standing in front of Sarah's house, waiting for someone to answer the doorbell. Finally the door swung open, revealing a very cheerful Samantha. Apparently she was expecting someone else. As soon as their eyes met, her cheerful mood made place for a disappointed scowl.

-"Oh hey. It's you. Sarah's up stairs." She said levelly, looking down the street to check if noone else was coming.

-"Hi Samantha. Another date with Dave." He inquired, taking off his coat.

-"Yeah, what's it to you?" She said, growingly agitated. "Just go upstairs already."

Doing as she asked, he went up towards Sarah's room. what was her problem? He suspected Dave was late for another date again, the wrong boyfriend showing up making it extra painfull. He shrugged, either that or her period.

Sarah was at her desk, writing something down. He gave a slight knock on the door.

-"Jake! What are you doing here!" She got up smiling broadly. They kissed firmly before sitting down again, she in her deskchair, he in an old lazyboy slowly gathering laundry in the corner. He got out the X-39, getting ready to use it on her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Body transformations

2. Mental changes

*Noteb*
3. Gender swap

4. Life alterations

*Noteb*
5. More- a lot more-

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Struiner (UN: struiner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nemryn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723963-X-39-Attribute-Alterator/cid/2389726-Try-it-with-Sarah