*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/1599134-Follow-Morgan-11-who-gets-bullied-at-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1724605
Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.
This choice: Follow Morgan, 11, who gets bullied at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Morgan, 11, who gets bullied at school

    by: Moe
They were looking at each other feeling confused. Finally Jake said to the rest ' Maybe we did overwork ourselves We better get on home. Morgan, do you want a couple of us to walk you home. We heard about the bullies in school.'

Morgan said 'Yes, please.' Two of his friends that lived the closest to him gladly walked him home since they just lived two blocks away from Morgan. Morgan was masking a brave front to them. Morgan did not want his friends to know that he was scared of the school "gang" called the Bronn Panthers Ben Bronn was an champion boxer from that school and the oldest brother of one of the gang members.

Morgan managed to sleep well that night and had a good breakfast the next morning. While he was waiting for the school bus with a couple of 9 years old boys, The bus was running late as usual. 6 of the gang members approached Morgan and the two younger boys. The younger boys looked terrified when they saw the gang coming toward them. The two boys were clinging to Morgan's shirt sleeves.

Morgan was fairly scared too but felt that he had to do something IN SPITE of his fears. Morgan did not know it yet but he was about to discover his first super abilities He was just about to use the ability of
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/1599134-Follow-Morgan-11-who-gets-bullied-at-school