*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It works! It really works!
  2. Let's go!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/2394776-It-works-It-really-works
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725256
You are teleported with you team to a different universe with very big inhabitants
This choice: Flesh (?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It works! It really works!

    by: Maxwell Rhodes
After the jump to this new dimension, your team, (And by extension, the whole city,) awake. All of you are groggy at first, shaky to get back to your feet, but... When you look out the window and see that the city is now surrounded by miles upon miles of a strange, flesh colored land, you're instantly awake rejoicing that your experiment had worked!

Sure, you need to find a way to get the rest of the city back home, (No point dragging an entire city into this mess, ) But even still.

For now, you and your team head outside the facility, to the outskirts of the city to explore the land outside.

The terrain isn't easy to traverse, but it's definitely worth it. Who else would get the chance like THIS?!

Everything is great... Up until you feel a massive earthquake, and the whole world shakes for you and your team!

You whip around frantically, looking to see what that was. In the distance, something catches your eye...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maxwell Rhodes (UN: datepicliepard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/2394776-It-works-It-really-works