*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's go!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/995366-Lets-go
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725256
You are teleported with you team to a different universe with very big inhabitants
Chapter #1

Let's go!

    by: Giant-gg
You and your team have finally done it ! Your science team has finally completed a teliporter to a different universe. You and your team have got the green light from the government to test it out your experimental teliporter in your New York lab. Late at night you and your team that is:
 
You
Male
Aged 23
Brown hair
Medium build 

Sara
Female
Aged 26
Long blonde hair
Skinny Build

Rick
Male
Aged 30
Short buzz cut
Very muscular build

Tom
Male
Aged 19
Dark black hair
Skinny build

The four of you start the machine. There is twisting of gears and pumping of fluids. But the team doesn't know that the universe is filled with giga sized giants! 1mm for there size was 1 Kilometre easily! But you and your young team of scientist dont know this yet!

"All systems check sir" Tom saids gazing at a large computer screen not once look away from it. 

There was you in delight as this would make you and you team world famous and into every history book for decides 'first inter-universal explore' you dream to yourself but where awoken by the whole lab flashing red and sirens going off and red warning sign flashing all around the lab. Your young team panic as mechanical pieces fly and scenes all around the room explode and graphs go off the charts in every level. Then you and the team gaze at a large blue sphere at the centre of the room. It has worked!

The team rejoice and steer in awe at the colourful sphere floats in the centre of the lab but suddenly your dreams are shattered as the orb starts to expand rapidly. Your team is covered in a blue gel as the orb expands more and more. Your team is frozen in the gel and you don't know whats happening outside...

Mean while the blob had expanded to the whole of New York and the world watched in horror and then anything inside the blob disappeared! The entire island of Manhattan had suddenly vanish as if the island was cut from the earth itself. Family separated, 20 million people suddenly are wiped of the face of the planet.

The residents of manhattan awoke as there where in shock as there massive city was teliport to some where much different. The 20  million New Yorkers gaze at there new surroundings...

You have the following choices:

1. Pitch Black and smelling (?)

2. Very Bright (Open space)

3. Massive stems of colour (Carpet)

4. Flesh (?)

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giant-gg (UN: giant-g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/995366-Lets-go