*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/997057-The-Alien-Invaders-Who-are-You
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725780
Make a sequel to your favorite Scooby-Doo movie. 7,040+ views
This choice: The Alien Invaders  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Alien Invaders (Who are You?)

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Basic Summary of movie:

Shaggy, Scooby, and the gang are stuck in a town when their van brakes down.They find out that Aliens have been stealing cattle and abducting people. One night, Shaggy and Scooby are abducted and chased by several aliens. The duo manage to escape somehow, and in the morning they are found by a hippie woman named Crystal and her golden lab Amber, and the pair fall in love with them.

Eventually, the gang splits up, with Shaggy and Scooby going with Crystal and Amber, and the others checking out a lead. Crystal tells Shaggy that she and Amber work for the government, and that they are checking out reports of the going-ons in the area. Shaggy tells her that it wouldn't be a problem, as he and his friends check out mysteries all the time.

Meanwhile, Fred and the girls find out that there is an illegal mining operation going on, and end up getting captured by the "aliens" who are really a couple of lab assistants and some friends of theirs, who pretend to be MPs, Crystal and Amber reveal that they are really aliens from another planet, They and Shaggy and Scooby go and save Fred and the girls, and defeat the fake aliens and MPs.

Crystal then tells Shaggy that she and Amber have to leave, and that a long distance relationship would be hard to maintain, and leaves Shaggy in a sad state, until Valma finds a box of Scooby Snacks.

So, who are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shaggy

*Noteb*
2. Cyrstal

*Noteb*
3. Scooby-Doo

*Noteb*
4. Amber

*Noteb*
5. Other Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/997057-The-Alien-Invaders-Who-are-You