*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruko, one foxy babe(?)
  2. A new life starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725880-Naruko/cid/1018367-Naruko-one-foxy-babe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1725880
After using the sexy jutsu, Naruto decides to stay as a girl.
This choice: She visits Kyuubi (Kyuubi is a woman)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruko, one foxy babe(?)

    by: DJ Jaxx
Despite her success at becoming female, Naruko knew that the sexy jutsu would become undone once she ran out of chakra.

Focusing on the source of latent chakra within her body, Naruko found herself before a more feminine Kyuubi.

"What do you want brat?" The creature asked, her new gender didn't change her demeanor.

"I came for a trade." Naruko said. The Kyuubi looked at her carefully before responding.

"...What kind of trade?"

"I want to keep being a girl for awhile, so I need you to lend me your chakra so I can stay one until I get bored of it at least."

"And what do I get out of this?"

"...Well, I'll let you have a limited amount of control over me, three days out of every month. How's that?"

"Hmph it's hardly worth my time but...It's more than I have now. Okay child, we have a deal, but you may notice some changes when you reawaken."

Suddenly, the Kyuubi summoned a massive amount of fiery red chakra and hurled it at Naruko.

Instead of hurting though, it felt like it was strengthening her.

When Naruko found herself back in reality, she noticed...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GameDemonKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725880-Naruko/cid/1018367-Naruko-one-foxy-babe