*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1629117-Another-boy-in-9th-or-10th-grade
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1727573
Tainted milk is distributed and sold. Anyone who drinks it will experience muscle growth.
This choice: Another boy in 9th or 10th grade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another boy in 9th or 10th grade

    by: scriptboy
Our story begins at Mission Dolores Park, located in the heart of San Francisco, California. This large, beautiful park, which offers over thirteen acres of green grass and palm trees, including tennis courts, a soccer field, a basketball court, a playground, and a dog play area, so there is plenty to see and do for people of all ages.

With so much to do, it's perfectly understandable that people will become hungry... and thirsty after a while. This is where men like Sherman Jones come in. Sherman pushes his little cart onto the park grounds every day and sets up shop as soon as the gates open. He sets up in the shade, so that he - and his customers - can stay cool. His cart has a small compartment underneath which has a drawer which is filled with ice cubes, so anything kept in there can remain nice and cold for several hours. Sherman keeps cans of soda, sandwiches, and a few cartons of milk in there, for those customers who prefer to drink something that is healthy.

Sherman picks up his fresh food and drinks from his supplier before pushing his cart into the park, just down the road. He gets customers of all ages, speaking many different languages ranging from Spanish to Chinese to Japanese and even some French and Korean thrown in now and then. But Sherman treats everyone equally with kindness and respect, from the youngest child to the oldest customer.

Today was no exception. Sherman picked up his fresh fruit, drinks and cartons of milk, including one carton which had slightly modified milk in it. Unknown to Sherman, he would end up selling that carton of milk to someone that day, and that act would end up changing that person's life forever.

Who would the lucky customer be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1629117-Another-boy-in-9th-or-10th-grade