*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Boy for Lizzy
  2. Just Starting Out...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004348-A-Boy-for-Lizzy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: Go with the tsundere Lizzy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Boy for Lizzy

    by: eva-dork
"Absolutely no!"

Lizzy blushed deep red as her dear friend Clara suggested it. The redhead blushed like her tresses, lowering her gaze in mild shame, before saying, softly, "But you two look cute together."

"No, no no! A million times no!" Lizzy spat back, her cherubic cheeks now downright crimson, "He--I--we don't even like the same things!"

"You're both otaku, right?"

"Yeah, well, that's beside the point! I don't like him," Lizzy downright lied, "Look at Jacob, he's just so lanky and tall and he has these flat, tight, well-sculpted--ah, damn it. I have a crush, don't I?" Lizzy felt like crying. How dare she fall for someone like him? She pressed her fingertips against her scalp as she debated tearing her head open, just to run away from the situation.

But she mustn't run away.

...why was she quoting her favorite anime in her head, now?

"He wouldn't say yes, anyway," Lizzy said, smirking.

"You don't know that. I know what type of girls he likes. He told me, one time," Clara said, blushing deep red.

"I'll avoid asking why you know, just tell me what you know," Lizzy replied, blushing deep red, "He's not gay, is he?"

"Well, no, not at all. Kinda embarrassing, though. He likes..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004348-A-Boy-for-Lizzy