*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005282-chubby-girls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: "...chubby girls."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"...chubby girls."

    by: eva-dork
"Chubby girls? Come again, really?" Lizzy asked, raising an eyebrow at this.

"I swear that's what I heard," Clara stammered, eyes wide.

"Okay, yeah, look, I don't know where you heard that, but it's probably the stupidest thing you said since you spoiled the ending of Death Note for me. Look, guys don't like fatso girls for their outer beauty. Only the nice guys go out with them because they like their good qualities on the inside or what have you. Either way, though, you can't convince me he likes fat girls."

"Do you remember his last girlfriend?"

"You mean Jessica? Yeah, she's a little heavy," Lizzy confessed, well aware that "a little heavy" did little justice to a girl who had literally flattened a chair she sat down in during Bio one year. Nice girl, friendly, with a great smile, but Lizzy would be surprised if she ever weighed less than 180 lbs ever in her life.

"And then there was Vanessa. She was pretty big too. Don't forget Briella, and--"

"Okay, you win! He likes chubby girls. So what? That doesn't mean I'd still date him or anything," Lizzy said, sighing as she ran a hand up her forehead. What a fix. She could still just ask Jacob out and see what happened. What's the worst he could say?

Well, he could say no, and that's pretty devastating.

She was just being a coward! She should go ahead and ask him out--or maybe she should gain weight first just to appeal to him? That might take too long, and it might be coincidence anyway he dated all those butterballs, and besides, she didn't WANT to be fat...but even so...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005282-chubby-girls