*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Venessa
  2. It happens!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1888820-Venessa
by cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1730067
Josh is mysteriously shrunk and must seek help from his family members great adds = points
This choice: Venessa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Venessa

    by: dark hand
Josh froze in awe recognizing the short's. "No, Not her! Not Venessa I have to get away from her now!" Her enormous gelatinous bottom had him trapped until his sister decided to move. "I just hope she doesn't see me." He began to hear her laughter and she looked down at him. "Oh, joshie hehe I know you're under my butt." The colossal mounds started to move grinding on top of him. Venessa looked directly at him still beneath her butt cheek. "I just couldn't resist Josh I saw you shrink. I knew if I hid you away from everyone you would be mine. So I planted my bottom on the chair trapping you underneath me." Josh was almost too afraid to ask her what she had in store for him. He yelled it to her wanting to know, "Venessa what are you going to do to me?" Venessa smiled at Josh and started laughed at her brother "Oh Josh that's a really hard question to answer. I'm going to do a lot of things to you, haha I just can't wait to get started."

Venessa pointed at her big bottom giggling "Maybe I'll put you in here first." Josh pleaded to his older sister to show him mercy. Venessa squeezed the massive mound tormenting her brother. "Yea up my butt between my cheeks where you'll learn to adore my sexy body. Or I could eat you, Josh." Venessa licking her lips "Oh a yummy snack for me before practice you'll be digested and made apart of me." Venessa loved listing the things she wanted to do to him. "Or you can become my boyfriend hehe I'm sure having a shrunken boo would be better a lot easier to control." Josh was scared what his sister was going to choose. she wanted to do so many things to him he just wanted this to be a terrible dream.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fart torture

*Noteb*
2. Toe rub

*Noteb*
3. Boy trouble

*Noteb*
4. up her butt

5. Lunch time

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dark hand (UN: small_one at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1888820-Venessa