*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015097-The-box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
Chapter #1

The box

    by: SeaOfGreen
"Sigh", lunch is over but you can't be bothered to move out of the lunch hall. Glancing over to the doors you see the usual bottleneck of people forcing their way back to afternoon registration and you had no desire to join that mob. You decide to give it a few minutes for the crowd to die down, you still had to pack some work away which you'd been doing while eating and take the tray back over to the rack. Groaning as you get to your feet, you stagger over with your empty dishes to where the stacks of trays were. With a "Sploosh", the cutlery were submerged and a "Crash" accompanied the tray hitting the others. Normally you wouldn't hear these sounds but as you turn around, it becomes apparent why. The whole room was silent, everyone had gone, the people by the door had somehow managed to free themselves and escape leaving you all alone, or at least you thought you were...

You have the following choices:

1. No, there's Rachel

*Noteb*
2. No, there's Robert

*Noteb*
3. No, there's Sophie

4. Yes, you are

*Noteb*
5. No, there's someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015097-The-box