*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1225815-His-aunt-and-his-cousins-talking-with-his-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: His aunt and his cousins talking with his mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His aunt and his cousins talking with his mother

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan heard voices so he went into the kitchen where he found his mom talking with his Aunt Carol. Carol's two kids were sitting at the table.

Carol had shoulder length blonde hair and a ton of energy. She was 36 and she was wearing a pair of jeans, a white sleeveless top and a pair of heels. She was the cool aunt of Ryan's mother's three sisters.

Then there were Ryan's cousins. Mary was 13 and had long and wavy dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She was feminine, but not overtly girly and she tried to act older than she actually was. Kate was 11 and had shoulder length straight dark brown hair. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a white t-shirt with Ariel from the Little Mermaid on the front. She was a little slow on maturing and still had an attachment to Disney princesses.

As for Ryan's mother, she was wearing a short-sleeved purple top, some casual black slacks, and a pair of heeled sandals.

"Oh, hi Ryan," Carol said when she saw her nephew standing in the door.

"Hi," Ryan said as he looked around the room, deciding who to test the remote on.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Ryan really didn't pay attention to hear the answer because he was too busy choosing his first test subjects for the remote. He finally chose to test the remote out on ___.

You have the following choices:

1. Carol

2. Mary

3. Kate

*Noteb*
4. His mother

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1225815-His-aunt-and-his-cousins-talking-with-his-mother