*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1226869-to-tell-Jake-about-the-remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: to tell Jake about the remote.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

to tell Jake about the remote.

    by: Blarg Blargington
"So dude, I got this weird package this morning," Ryan began to say. "And when I opened it, I found this." He pulled out the remote and handed it to Jake.

"What is this thing?" Jake asked, examining the remote.

"Well, it claims to be able to swap people's bodies, but that's just not possible."

"Did you try it out?"

"No."

"Why the hell not? This thing looks so real so I doubt someone would go through all the trouble to make this thing just to give it away in some kind of prank."

"Well, I guess you have a point, but no one was around at my house so I decided to come over here."

"Well, I think we should try this thing out at least," Jake said with a laugh. "But no one is home here either. I don't think testing it on my mom would be very interesting anyway."

"So, what should we do?" Ryan asked.

"Well, we could test it out on random people on my street," said Jake. "There's usually someone around, but we could also go to the park or something; there are always plenty of people there so we would have a lot of options for testing."

Ryan weighed the two options out and then said "I think we should..."

You have the following choices:

1. test the remote on people on your street.

*Noteb*
2. go to the park to test the remote.

*Noteb*
3. test it on ourselves first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1226869-to-tell-Jake-about-the-remote