*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1226864-Ryan-goes-to-Jakes-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Jake, his best friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ryan goes to Jake's house

    by: Blarg Blargington
Since his family wasn't around to test the remote on, Ryan thought it would be a good idea to meet up with his best friend Jake. He pulled out his phone and called him up to see if he wanted to hang out.

"Hey dude," he said upon picking up. "What's up?"

"Hey," Ryan said. "Do you want to hang out?"

"Sounds good. I'm bored out of my mind right now."

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay man. See you in a few."

"See you."

After the phone call, Ryan went into the garage at got his bike out. He then began the ride over to Jake's house. When he arrived, he leaned his bike on the side of the house and then rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Ryan heard footsteps behind the door and it opened shortly after to reveal Jake.

"What's up dude?" Jake asked Ryan.

"Not much really," Ryan answered as he stepped into the house. Jake shut the door behind him and the two friends headed down to Jake's basement.

Jake's house was kind of small and he really didn't have room for a TV or much of anything really in his bedroom. His mom really didn't want to have his Xbox hooked up in the family room, so she basically gave him free reign over the basement. It was one of Ryan and Jake's favorite hangout spots. There was a large TV in the basement and, even though it was probably from the early 2000s and had a huge back, it was still awesome to play games on because it had a big screen. Luckily, the picture quality was pretty good considering how long it had been around. Jake's mom had an extra fridge in the basement to store extra food and Jake usually had one shelf in it that was stocked with soda. The basement was just concrete wall and floors with a wood ceiling but there was a big fluffy rug on the floor by the TV along with two comfy beanbag chairs and a futon which was for when they had guests. The two friends could often be found gaming into the late hours of the night down here.

"So what do you want to do?" Jake asked.

Ryan thought for a second and decided...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1226864-Ryan-goes-to-Jakes-house