*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3166503-Show-the-friends-the-remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Show the friends the remote  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Show the friends the remote

    by: seaman2008
Ryan decided to show Michael's friends the remote. He asked, "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to become someone else?" All of the kids looked at Ryan like he was crazy, but listened. Ryan then took out the remote and said, "This remote has the power to swap people's bodies."

The tallest friend then said, "Prove it."

Ryan explained that in order for everyone to notice the swap, everyone had to hold on to the remote. Everyone held onto the remote and Ryan targeted himself and the tallest friend, who's name turned out to be Lucas. Ryan counted down from 3 and pressed the body and life swap button. There was a blinding flash of light and Ryan looked down at himself. He was wearing Lucas's soccer uniform. He was also looking down at himself. It had worked. Everyone was asking if it worked and after seeing Michael act like Lucas, they had their answer. This was too creepy so Ryan hit undo. Because it was the undo button, everyone noticed that the swap was undone. Ryan decided that this was enough and decided to switch back with the mother. Ryan arrived downstairs and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He swapped back successfully

*Noteb*
2. The dad arrives

*Noteb*
3. The remote doesn't work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 seaman2008 (UN: seaman2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3166503-Show-the-friends-the-remote