*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/JWYFX367G-Ryan-goes-to-the-playground-to-test-the-remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Ryan goes to the playground to test the remote  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ryan goes to the playground to test the remote

    by: Mitsmits
Until Ryan was 100% sure the remote was real, he didn't want grown ups to see him walking around with a remote, even though it was similar to a phone. That's why Ryan walked towards the playground. But despite all the embarrassment, there was a voice inside Ryan that told him that the remote was not some weird prank and that he shouldn't just try it on small children because it would be boring, so he pointed the remote in the direction of the female jogger and selected her as a target for a swap.

Nothing changed after Ryan targeted her, but he went to the playground to check the remote anyway. The majority were children but there were also a few adults. Although he didn't want to be seen by adults, Ryan told himself that if he wanted to check the remote he wasn't going to give up because of some people who were older than him, but despite this thought, he sat down on a distant bench to not attract attention. The first swap that Ryan did was a body swap. He swapped bodies between the jogger and a 9 year old boy, 5'4 tall, with short brown hair. He was wearing a T-shirt from some children's series and blue shorts.

After Ryan pressed the body swap button, he couldn't believe his eyes. He rubbed them and yet he still saw the jogger dressed like the 9 year old boy. She wasn't just dressed like him either, she was acting like him, because actually it wasn't her but the child in her body. Ryan looked at all the people and didn't understand how he was the only one who found it odd that there was a fit woman, in her twenties, dressed like a little boy, playing with the other kids on the playground. Another thing that drove Ryan crazy was that the boy wasn't wearing a bra, which made his C-cup tits bounce whenever he ran or even walked fast.

Ryan looked at the hot, braless woman-bodied boy for a few seconds and decided to continue swapping, and maybe even get himself into all these swaps.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mitsmits (UN: mitsmits at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/JWYFX367G-Ryan-goes-to-the-playground-to-test-the-remote