*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3166496-Michael-notices-the-remote-and-picks-it-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Michael notices the remote and picks it up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Michael notices the remote and picks it up.

    by: seaman2008
"So that's where you've been keeping the TV remote," Michael said. From that, Ryan inferred that Michael had been punished and lost TV time.

Michael picked up the remote and read all the buttons on there. He realized what it was pretty quickly. Before Michael could do anything, Ryan grabbed the remote so he could remember all swaps that were done. Ryan saw a blinding flash of light and he looked down at himself. He was wearing a soccer uniform. Right in front of him was the mom. Ryan was now in Michael's body.

Michael in his mom's body said, "What happened? Did this actually work?"

Ryan in Michael's body then asked, "Which button did you hit?" Michael pointed to the body and life swap button.

Suddenly, Michael's friends came down and dragged Ryan upstairs. Just before he was pulled away, he grabbed the remote. After walking up the stairs, Ryan was dragged to what looked like Michael's room. His room was the literal definition of sports with banners for football teams and soccer balls were all over the place. His friends looked to be about 11. Suddenly, one of them asked, "What should we do now?"

You have the following choices:

1. Show the friends the remote

*Noteb*
2. Reset to go back to his own body

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 seaman2008 (UN: seaman2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3166496-Michael-notices-the-remote-and-picks-it-up