*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/2379084-Attempt-to-resolve-the-situation-using-the-remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: attempt to resolve the situation using the remote.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Attempt to resolve the situation using the remote.

    by: Unknown
Ryan stood at the door to the girl's room. Michael and his friends were sitting on the girl's bed, and although he could hear them laughing and shouting in the hallway, they now stared at him in silence. The girl stood at his side and she stared up at him as well. They all had expectant looks on their face, and Ryan had no idea what to do. A bit of redness crept up his cheeks as he desperately tried to think of something to say.

'Damn kids,' he thought. 'If they weren't so immature, I wouldn't be in this mess.' That's when a light bulb went off his head. 'It'll just be temporary...' he told himself, as he discreetly took the remote out of the back pocket of his jeans and fired it at Michael, swapping their personalities.

Ryan suddenly felt much more confident. He was the mom, after all. These kids had to listen to him. He pointed his finger at Michael and said, "Listen. buttface. You'd better stop messing with your sister and stuff, or I'm going to pants you in front of the entire school, got it?"

Michael sighed and muttered "Yes Mom..."

"Cool. Now get out of your sister's room before I give you a wedgie." Michael and his friends got up and trudged out with giant frowns on their faces. Ryan sniggered as he turned to the girl and said, "That was awesome, right?"

She giggled and said "Yeah, totally. Thanks Mom."

"Hey, no problem...uh...no problem!" Ryan had forgotten that he still didn't know the girl's name, so he quickly left the room before it got awkward. On his way to the living room, he muttered, "Man, that roast was awesome. I deserve an ice cream for that." So Ryan went to the kitchen and got himself a bowl, while fondling his new breasts. He didn't really care if anyone saw him. It was just him touching his body, after all.

He then sat on the couch and turned on some cartoons, while still fondling himself and eating his ice cream. His thoughts eventually drifted to swapping his personality back, but he wasn't sure if that mattered. He felt a little different (he remembered not being as into cartoons as he was now, for example), but other than that he felt fine. Ryan eventually decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get his personality back

2. Let Michael keep it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/2379084-Attempt-to-resolve-the-situation-using-the-remote