*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Camp Valese (ages 6-18)
  2. before we begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735508-Loli-camp/cid/1554898-Camp-Valese-ages-6-18
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1735508
Ah, summer camp. Such memories. A place full of innocent kid-friendly fun. Or is it?
This choice: Camp Valese (ages 6-18)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Camp Valese (ages 6-18)

    by: dragoon349

Camp valese lies in the south of Canada,nestled at the base of the Coastal Mountain range, sheltered by dense ancient forests and young strong stone peaks on either side forming a crescent shaped wall of sorts around most of the camp. To reach this camp is an effort for some yet it has many different routes and methods of travel available to its inhabitants. For example if one were to take a hang glider and took off from one of the peaks summits you could reach the nearest town before you landed and could take to the road in a taxi to the nearest air port. Or you could just as easily hike your way exploring he terrain. But the largest traffic comes from the sea not a kilometer away. There lies the camps greatest pride a culmination of the effort of every girl who has ever gone, a giant stone wood and metal walkway and dock large enough for even the ship that goes out every week to return campers to their homes or pick up new ones wishing to stay at valese's protective shoeres.
This camp is one of the greatest kept secrets in the world. It is known only by way of speech and is never written in any way shape or form except in the camps special code that was invented by the first campers. set out from their lives finding a beauty unlike anything ever seen before, and deciding to take women such as themselves considered outcasts or persecuted by bullies and give their lives meaning. If you need them you will soon find a small piece of birch bark wood inscribed with the camp symbol and a location and if you go there you will be shown the way to camp valese.

The camp originally meant for people of different skin colours grew to accept those who became poor, divorced parents, rape victims, those who needed friends above all else and most recently chimaeras.
You see chimaeras are creatures with more than one set of DNA. Chimaeras formed without reason or warning out of ordinary children, they just changed some only growing a tail and some ears, some were covered in fur and their bone structure changed becoming more like the animal they shared DNA with. Others the unlucky ones became more animal than human and lost most their higher thinking processes like advanced mathematics or music. Unfortunately these were the most feared and only a few ever survived. All of these chimaeras whether related to fish reptile bird mammal or some times even plant gained the abilities and instincts of the creature. That includes mating seasons and heat, or the ability to grow back whole limbs.

The only thing ever asked of their residents is that they must make their way from at least the nearest town on foot or by boat without any aid of technology so that they can be considered of a certain degree of determination. Those who are smart will find puzzles and traps mar the shortcuts and that their is a vast network of tunnels under the camp and their twin peaks, tunnels where creatures of untold age are said to still dwell to this day
But that is just a legend for at camp valese you are taught friendship teamwork self confidence independence survival skills and even some marshal arts if you can bet some of the other campers to teach you. For the convenience of the more permenant members or members with a medical condition the camp allows only one boy And three girl doctors each with a different speciality into the camp all of them sworn to secrecy and bound in silence. These doctors keep the kids healthy fit and for some non-pregnant.
I say this because not far from valese is an all boys camp built for the same purpose by friends of the original five. Events happen each summer to see who is the best camp and there is even two dances throughout the summer. Campers are allowed to visit each other durring the day and there is a curfew of sorts in place but some are able to sneak past the guards and get to the camp down the ways. So to keep the secrete safe and stop questions from being asked the camp is supplied with many many birth control pills.
Now do you want to choose an age group to play as or do you want more details in your own way hmm?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 6-9

*Noteb*
2. 10-12

*Noteb*
3. 13-15

4. 16-18

*Noteb*
5. Greater details

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragoon349 (UN: dss349 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735508-Loli-camp/cid/1554898-Camp-Valese-ages-6-18