*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Markesha Jones
  2. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/1234840-Markesha-Jones
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1735912
You were the only male guard, now your a prisoner of the inmates in a female prison.
This choice: Markesha Jones  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Markesha Jones

    by: Unknown
You were standing on the cell floor, staring up at the curviest woman you had ever seen. She was slightly chubby, with dark skin, short-cut, straight black hair, large brown eyes and plump lips. Her hips were well over forty inches around and her breasts had to be at least a g cup. She was glaring down at you with a look of pure hate. You recognised her as Markesha Jones, one of the less dangerous inmates.

"Hey there officer." she said pleasantly, her tone contrasting sharply with the look on her face. "Remember me? Remember all those times your hands 'slipped' during the searches? Or sneaking peeks in the showers?" tears started to form in her eyes "That's all you officers do. That's all men do! Act like I'm a piece meat. Wait til I'm alone and then… and then…” she was shaking and started to cry.

You realised that the other guards had probably raped her, and she blamed you for it. “Miss Jones, listen-”

“Shut up!” she yelled, stamping her foot in front of you. The shock knocked you off your feet. “I’ve got my powers now! First, I’m going to make you pay! Then all the other officers! Then all men! That’ll stop you…” you stared up at her in horror, any sympathy for her you might have felt drowned at by terror.

You had to stop her. If she really could shrink everyone then she could kill thousands! Maybe even millions! You had to talk her down but first you would have to get her to trust you.

“Now, I’m going to torture you the way all men tortured me.” Markesha says darkly.

She tortures you with her:

You have the following choices:

1. Mouth

*Noteb*
2. Boobs

3. Pussy

*Noteb*
4. Butt

*Noteb*
5. Feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/1234840-Markesha-Jones