*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cindy Lee-Chung
  2. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/2128509-Cindy-Lee-Chung
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1735912
You were the only male guard, now your a prisoner of the inmates in a female prison.
This choice: Cindy Lee-Chung  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cindy Lee-Chung

    by: Thehobbit101
You look up at the massive bed and the massive prisoner sleeping on it. You recognize the prisoner as Cindy Lee-Chung, who didn't hate you as much as everyone else but she still hates you. You notice that she has one leg off the bed and could see that she is barefoot. You try to figure out what do before Cindy wakes up and discovers you, but a weird feeling comes over you again like when the yellow beam hit you. You then black out again and after a few minutes you wake up. But you notice something was a little off. You didn't figure it out right away but you begin to realize you shrunk again.
How much smaller did you get?

You have the following choices:

1. 1/2 Inch

*Noteb*
2. 1 Centimeter

*Noteb*
3. 1 Millimeter

4. 1/10th Millimeter

*Noteb*
5. You actually remain the same size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thehobbit101 (UN: thehobbit101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/2128509-Cindy-Lee-Chung