*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1/2 Inch
  2. Cindy Lee-Chung
  3. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/2130882-12-Inch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1735912
You were the only male guard, now your a prisoner of the inmates in a female prison.
This choice: 1/2 Inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1/2 Inch

    by: Unknown
As you gaze upon the giant woman, who now seemed even larger in comparison, you decided it would be best to head between the bars. Keeping an eye on the prisoner, you began taking steps backwards towards the door, hoping beyond hope to make it past the bars. After your third step though, you watched her head turn sharply towards you, and her eyes were open. At once you spin around, and dash madly towards the door. Behind you, there is a loud thud as she steps out of the bed, and another as she took long strides towards you, covering a distance that would have taken you fifteen minutes to run in just two steps. You see her bare foot come down in front of you, and her short, rounded toes wiggled a bit. you turn to try and run in the opposite direction, only to smack right into the side of her other foot.

"You didn't think I would go through all the trouble of shrinking you down, just to let you get away in my sleep, did you?" She tapped you with her big toe, and knocked you onto your back. As you looked up, you could see the giant Chinese prisoner standing above you. "It took a lot of work getting my rebels to smuggle this in here, and I wanted to test it to make sure it worked." She carefully placed her big toe on you, pinning you down. "Now, the question is, do I keep you for myself, or sell you to the highest bidder here in return for favors~?" Even though she was being very careful. you were still hurting from the massive weight put on your body, and it was difficult to breath. And when you did manage to take a breath, all you could smell was the sweaty odor of her foot. "I think I will..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Run a few 'tests'."

*Noteb*
2. "Sell you off,"

*Noteb*
3. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/2130882-12-Inch