*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/1024310-And-so-it-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1735912
You were the only male guard, now your a prisoner of the inmates in a female prison.
Chapter #1

And so it begins...

    by: John Doe
You sighed. It had been a long tedious day and it was only half over. You had sat alone in the lunch hall because none of your coworkers cared for you much. You hated your life right now. You had been the most popular employee at the men's jail. You had even had some inmates who had been ruthless show some kindness after seeing them enough. But the city had transferred you to the women's prison because of your success and hoped you could improve this run down jail that was all but run by the inmates inside. Of course it hadn't worked and it appeared you would be staying here for a long while.
You stood up and tossed the tray into the sink. From there, you walked outside to monitor the inmates. You heard your name called and went to investigate. You were called down a narrow dark alley. You looked at the walls, staring at the dimly lit graffiti when a beam of yellow light shot out at you. It hit you before you could run and you instantly blacked out.
---
You awoke a few minutes later. You were in a cell, but it didn't seem normal. It was...bigger? Your theory was confirmed as you realized you couldn't have been more than 2 inches tall. You panicked, until realizing that there was someone else in the room, someone normal sized. You gazed in awe at the eyes of...

You have the following choices:

1. Annie Smith

2. Markesha Jones

*Noteb*
3. Jean Ramirez

4. Cindy Lee-Chung

5. One of the jail guards

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Doe (UN: willster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735912-Shrunk-at-a-Womens-Prison/cid/1024310-And-so-it-begins