*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hard At Work
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026263-Hard-At-Work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashley
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1737161
A small adventure. You're shrunk, try to survive. GPs for great additions. Add for an Add!
This choice: Head off to work for the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hard At Work

    by: Ashley
You realized you had to go to work today. You headed out and arrived at the bakery around seven thirty, just barely beating bakery owner and secret crush Rachael. She was a 24 year old busty bombshell with short blonde hair, brown eyes and an attitude that was unpredictable. “Ah, Sam,” she said as she unlocked the door, “I see you’re coming in to work early. I like it.” Rachael picked you up, gave you a little kiss and carried you into the bakery, setting you on the counter. You always had a thing for Rachael and had thought about asking her out in spite of Nicole. “Sam, I need you to get to work on those cupcakes. The customer is going to pick them up today and I need them ready.” Rachael said as she opened up the shop. You headed to the back and started adding the ingredients to the mixing bowl. Though you were only three inches tall, the kitchen had been altered to adjust for your size. Just as you were about to crack an egg into the large green porcelain bowl, you slipped and fell into the gooey cupcake batter.
You couldn’t climb up the steep sides of the bowl. You tried to scream for Rachael’s help but she couldn’t hear you. Eventually the batter pulled you under. A few minutes later Rachael came into the kitchen to see your progress. Not seeing you anywhere she picked up the bowl and began to pour the batter into the cupcake molds. If she was going to see you, now was the time.

Did Rachael see you?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026263-Hard-At-Work