*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026249-A-New-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashley
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1737161
A small adventure. You're shrunk, try to survive. GPs for great additions. Add for an Add!
Chapter #1

A New Day

    by: Ashley
You slowly awoke from your sleep. As you rubbed your eyes you looked over at the clock and saw that it read five thirty. It was a Thursday and you were no longer protected. Since you were now 18 there was no one to protect you. At your height you knew this could only mean trouble. You slowly made your way out of bed, it was a handmade bed suited for your size. Mona couldn’t wait to get her hands on you now that your protection has expired. Though you didn’t think anything would happen, unprovoked, you didn’t want to risk it. Eventually you were fully awake and could think clearly. You knew you had something to do today but you couldn’t quite remember.
What were your plans for the day?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026249-A-New-Day