*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1029330-Head-back-to-your-place
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1738191
Strange things start to happen to a student when a mysterious girl kisses him.
This choice: Head back to your place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head back to your place

    by: no one of notice
You arrive home, only to be surprised that Tom is there. Tom has been your friend since you moved onto campus, he's the same age as you, about half a foot taller and has a bigger build.
"Tom, I thought you were going to the bar tonight."
"I thought you were dating your girlfriend tonight. Life is full of disappointments, isn't it?" replies Tom.
"Sorry, I didn't know it was your time of the month." you reply.

You instantly feel bad after saying that, in all probability, Tom got stood up and returned early.
"So what brings you back early?" Tom asks.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell him the truth

2. Don't mention the kiss to him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738191-Curse-of-the-Campus-Co-Ed-Were-Woman/cid/1029330-Head-back-to-your-place