*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yumi's mansion
  2. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1075236-Yumis-mansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738841
You and your girlfriend decide to have some fun in virtual reality, but SHE is in control!
This choice: Yumi (or other)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yumi's mansion

    by: Unknown
"So, why are we still at your house even if we're in virtual reality?" You ask Yumi.

"I dunno, it was the first place that came to mind. What would you prefer to see then?" Yumi says.

"At least put us in a mansion to play in." You reply.

Yumi's home starts to fade away as walls of a huge mansion starts to fade in. Without glancing you can tell the entire place is huge. The halls looked like they would never end and it would be a blast to check around. The ceiling hangs about 15 feet above the ground and there is expensive furniture everywhere.

"There, happy?" Yumi asks.

You nod while you take your first few steps down the huge mansion, but then Yumi stops you by creating a wall in front of you.

"What do you want?"

"Wait, I have an idea so we can have some more fun."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1075236-Yumis-mansion