*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Salon/Spa Appointment
  2. The Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1041043-A-SalonSpa-Appointment
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
This choice: A Salon/Spa Appointment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Salon/Spa Appointment

    by: Spooky
he saw a salon appointment soon, thats where she must be headed, he could meet her there after she was done.

He hurried there. arriving just as the phone said it was time.

"Are you here for an appointment?" the woman at the desk asked

He started to say no, but found himself saying "yes"

"you must be our 5 o'clock" another woman came from the back, "come with me" she said

Steve felt powerless he couldn't seem to resist her and he couldn't seem get the words out that he was just trying to find the woman with his phone.

powerless, he let himself be led to a chair, they played some relaxing music, and were giving him hand massages, and before he knew it, he must have fallen asleep

and in what only seemed like a moment he was awake again, the woman from before was standing over him, "dozed off for a bit there, we're done now, you can go."

"oh... ok umm thanks" Steve didn't know what to say, but he got a shock when he started to get up and saw that on his hands were inch long fake nails painted hot pink, and his toes were a similar shade, not only that but as he got up he felt something, his ears were pierced and he was wearing long dangly ear rings. he felt his ears they were pierced 3 times in total. he didn't know what to do, he grabbed his shoes and ran out of the store.

Right outside the store he tried to get his bearings, it wasn't the salons fault, he had told them it was his appointment for some reason, it was his fault this happened, he put his shoes and socks back on being careful not to break his long nails.

Steve started walking, he didn't care which way, just walking, he passed by a dark window he could see his reflection in...

HOLY CRAP! they had cut, styled and dyed his hair blond! he now sported a cute pixie cut, a girls hair cut, and he was wearing makeup! all together he looked like a girl, in boys clothes but still a girl.

He decided what he'd have to do, find this woman and get his phone back and try to get his life back in order, once again he looked in her datebook, soon she'd be...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. on a date

2. At work

3. Clothes shopping

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1041043-A-SalonSpa-Appointment