*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clothes shopping
  2. The Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1886084-Clothes-shopping
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
This choice: Clothes shopping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clothes shopping

    by: Onlyonekey
Looking at the screen, Steve could see that "shopping for clothes" was next on the agenda. Well, the women's agenda anyway. The 22-year old wasn't sure how exactly to handle this, since he knew that it wasn't his own phone.

Still, he could only hope that he'd run into her again, and try to give the phone back. Looking further at the phone, Steve decided to see if there were any notes about what the woman intended to shop for. Looking at the entry, he saw that Macy's was listed there. Thankfully, that wasn't too far away.

"Well, Macy's it is then." Steve sighed.

Well, with nothing better to do, Steve was on his way, thinking grimly about what in the world was happening. Just holding this smartphone was making him feel weird all over, like a shock of electricity.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steve's body begins to feel a little weird

2. Making it to Macy's

*Noteb*
3. Passing by something

*Noteb*
4. Receiving a call

*Noteb*
5. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1886084-Clothes-shopping