*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aliens, renegades or heretics?
  2. Choose your faction...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742278-WARHAMMER40K-LET-THE-GALAXY-BURN/cid/1036522-Aliens-renegades-or-heretics
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1742278
It is the fortieth millenium, the Imperium of Man is facing threats from all sides.
This choice: Aliens, renegades or heretics?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aliens, renegades or heretics?

    by: Heinrich
You choose to fight against the Imperium but in favour of which race?

Eldar:
The Eldar are a race of elf-like humanoids who look into the future via psychic powers. Once they dominated the Galaxy but are currently a dying race. Still they're technologically advanced and in more than one occasion they proved that they can still inflict serious damage to who is fool enough to underestimates them.

Dark Eldar:
The Dark Eldar are kindred to the Eldar, but here end they're resemblance.
Their armies usually have the advantages of speed and technology, though they are often lacking in resilience and numbers. The Dark Eldar revel in piracy, enslavement and torture, and are sadistic in the extreme.
The Dark Eldar are unique amongst the races in the sense that they do not occupy many planets, but rather one dark city called Commorragh. They are mainly pirates, though are sometimes used as mercenaries.

Necrons:
The Necrons are a group of metal warriors, created from the Necrontyr, an ancient and once powerful race which tried to find a way to lengthen their lives with to no avail. In their desperation, they looked into space and discovered ethereal beings feeding on the energies of whole stars. They named these beings "the Star Gods," or C'tan. The C'tan offered the Necrontyr people immortality, but only at a terrible price.So their race was completely purged and transferred into their new metal bodies, stripped of thought and self.

Tau:
The Tau are a young race of technologically-oriented beings, they seek to bring the peace through the galaxies with the help of their spiritual and political guide, the Ethereals.
Useless to say, even if they're seeking peace and collaboration with the others races of the universe they're ready to fight to defend their religion and their race if threatened, they make uses of advanced military technology to kill they're foes at long distances unleashing true storms of fire and bullets.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eldar

*Noteb*
2. Dark Eldar

*Noteb*
3. Necrons

*Noteb*
4. Tau

5. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heinrich (UN: herrheinrich at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heinrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742278-WARHAMMER40K-LET-THE-GALAXY-BURN/cid/1036522-Aliens-renegades-or-heretics