*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new power, but a normal day...
  2. A Giant Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1053462-A-new-power-but-a-normal-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743440
Squidgirl learns that she has the power to grow as large as a giant squid! Chaos ensues!
This choice: Hold off on the power for now. Just proceed with the day as planned.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A new power, but a normal day...

    by: ForestFire5000
"Hmmm... Well, I should probably wait until the others wake up before I start messing around with this... Who knows what they would say if they woke up and saw me bigger than their house..."

Squidgirl then walked back inside and prepared a plate of shrimp for breakfast. She had always enjoyed the taste of shrimp, no doubt due to he squid-like nature, and as she was feeling extra hungry this morning, she decided to grab a few more than she usually did. She wasn't paying attention to just how many she had grabbed, but she had actually taken more than twice as many as she normally did! Squidgirl had almost finished off her breakfast platter when Eiko woke up and entered the room. She was clearly still quite tired, and put her hand to her mouth as she let out a yawn. Walking into the kitchen, Eiko then noticed Squidgirl sitting at the table. She still had half a shrimp sticking out of her mouth.

"Hey Squidgirl, good morning..." Eiko mumbled in her half-asleep state.

Squidgirl responded without even bothering to swallow the shrimp.

"Hmemym Emimkom..."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Squidgirl..."

Eiko's eyes were then drawn to the plate of discarded shrimp tails. She was shocked by how many there were.

"Holy shrimp, Squidgirl! Did you seriously eat all of those?! That many shrimp should have lasted you all day!"

Ika then ate the shrimp in her mouth and spit the inedible tail out onto the plate.

"Well excuse me... I can't help it if a massive growth spurt makes me hungrier than normal..."

By now, Eiko was confused... Squidgirl was the same size as always... Either way, it was way too early in the morning for her to deal with this, and she was getting rather annoyed.

"What the heck are you talking about! You're just as short as ever! I bet you're just making up excuses to sneak extra shrimp! At this rate, you'll have to pay us for more than just that massive hole you made in the Lemon Beach House! It's hard enough to afford your stupid shrimp all the time without you pigging out on them like this!"

"Oh yeah?! I'll have you know that I just doubled in size earlier today!"

"Yeah right... Then why are you still the same as you always are!"

"Duh! Because I couldn't fit into the house like that!"

"Oh come on! You expect me to believe that you doubled in size, and then just shrunk back to normal to fit into the house?!"

"I don't care if you believe it or not! It's true, no matter what you say!"

"Oh yeah? If you can really grow that big, then why don't you prove it!"

"Fine then, I will!"



what happens next?


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1053462-A-new-power-but-a-normal-day