*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Giant Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1038459-A-Giant-Discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743440
Squidgirl learns that she has the power to grow as large as a giant squid! Chaos ensues!
Chapter #1

A Giant Discovery

    by: ForestFire5000
The day started like any other. Squidgirl had woken up like she would any other morning. However, today she felt a little... different. She decided to go outside and do some stretches to help wake herself up. This was where everything went in a not-so-ordinary direction. The instant that she began her stretches, Squidgirl felt a strange tingling sensation in her body. She looked down to see the ground getting farther and farther away. It took a few moments for Squidgirl to register what was going on, but eventually everything clicked: she was growing! She quickly freaked out and began to worry about just how big she would get. As if responding to her thoughts, Squidgirl's body suddenly stopped expanding. She had already doubled in size by this point, and knew that something like this was not natural. She knew that if anyone saw her like this, they would freak out! She began thinking about how she could return to her original size, and reacting to her desires, her body shrunk back to her original size. Finally realizing that the bizarre size changes were being controlled by her thoughts, Squidgirl got a broad smile across her face.

"I wonder what I should do now... Either way, I ink that this could be really fun!"


What will Squidgirl do next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1038459-A-Giant-Discovery