*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2004718-Kelly-just-let-herself-in-anyway
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Kelly just let herself in anyway.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kelly just let herself in anyway.

    by: Unknown
Lauren had barely sat up from the bed when her friend Kelly simply burst into the house, "BAM!"

"You miss me, Lauren?" She practically beamed at her friend, sidling up alongside the teenager and giving her an affectionate nuzzle, "So, what's the thing you wanted to - ooooh, is that it?!"

"Ayup. That it is, Kel." Lauren announced in a deadpan fashion, wielding her shrink ray in two hands and pointing it, "Wanna see what it does?"

"Wait, I don't even know what it is yet." Kel pointed out, "Why would I wanna try something if I don't - alright, yes."

"Atta girl." Lauren snickered, carefully aiming the gun, "Just watch..."

Slowly pulling on the trigger, Lauren was thrown back slightly by the recoil as it fired, and...

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunk Kel

*Noteb*
2. Shrunk a random thing in the room.

*Noteb*
3. Shrunk HER? (rebound)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2004718-Kelly-just-let-herself-in-anyway