*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2019985-Wait-Till-They-Get-Home
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: Wait Till They Get Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wait Till They Get Home

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
The two head to James' house so they can hang out brainstorm what do with the wishing coin. Karen was in her rooming trying to get her homework done with quickly so she could relax for the rest of the day.

They turned the TV on in the background and began to discuss. Maybe mess with people at school, rearrange the social hierarchy a bit and see what happens or maybe just mess with reality a bit. They could try to change some things at home or maybe even experiment on themselves, that was when James got an idea.

"Hey, how about we use the coin on each other and make some conditional wishes and make a game out of it?"

Brandon thought for a moment and said,"...

You have the following choices:

1. "Go on"

2. "Nah, too risky"

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2019985-Wait-Till-They-Get-Home