*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alternate Story!
  2. In the Woods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/3325149-Alternate-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: Alternate Story!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alternate Story!

    by: Shinyman XD
Characters:

Lilly: She is a 19 year old who often gets mistaken for being younger, she's a smart shortish girl standing at only 4,9 feet, she has short red hair, green eyes and a fairly thin figure. She's quite realistic about most things but tends to get carried away easily

Erica: She is a 18 year old very average person around average height at 5,5 feet shoulder length brown hazelnut hair, blue eyes her figure is a little more plump but it's distributed evenly across her body so it's basically unnoticeable with the long sweaters that she wears. She's attracted to the more unusual things and is always looking for something interesting to latch onto. Shes Lilly's roomate and best friend.

Mark: He's an 18 year old, tall black haired fella with brown eyes and a broad frame, he's got a slight tan and is attending all the same classes as Erica and Lilly to the point he considers them friends. They both also have a crush on him which he secretly knows although he doesn't want to get between them. He's charming and very outgoing trying most things at least once.

Ellie: She's a 21year old and the resident popular girl and head of the biggest sorority on campus. She's on the taller side standing at 6,2 feet, long black hair with some pink streaks at the end, green eyes, and a flat chest with a large ass that garners her quite a bit if attention. She picks on Lilly a lot for her height and throws a few jabs Erica's way but doesn't take much issue with her at least not in the same way she does with Lilly for unknown reasons.

Mrs Jones: She's a 28 year old women, being around 5,8 she has dirty blonde hair she keeps in a pony tail, brown eyes and a curvier body with C Cup breasts boarding on D and a larger then average behind, she's quite young but already fed up with life, she got out of a bad divorce and has trouble getting back to her happier self. She has taken to wearing drab colours and a buttoned out blouses hating people looking at her body. This has also lead to her being a far meaner teacher yelling at students for mild inconveniences and handing out far more work.

ADD MORE IF DESIRED

Lilly and Erica were heading back to their dorm after classes complaining about the amount of work they had and how they'd barely experienced the campus. In the midst of their complaints Erica noticed a weird coin on the ground picking it up she was bewildered by it.

It possessed a strange golden gleam to it it didn't have a traditional heads or tails instead, one side simply said 'Magic wishing coin' while the other side had text that was unreadable without a magnifying glass.

"What's that?" Lilly asked looking at her friend intrigued by the curious currancy. Erica showed a friend resulting in a small laugh from Lilly "Yeah right just throw the thing away and let's get back and start getting our homework done"

Erica didn't want to let go that easily instead decided to test out the coin, "I wish our homework was done already" Erica looked around although she didn't really know what she was expecting to happen in a hallway.

Lilly looked at her with a mix of disappointment and bewilderment "Really?"

Erica sighed "Well it was worth a try" she said as the pair solemnly returned to the dorm. Opening up there laptops they were shocked to discover their work had been fully completed.

Lilly turned to her friend "You still have that coin right??" she was understandably flustered at the notion that magic was not only really but at their disposal.

Erica grinned taking it out of her pocket as they thought of what they could do with it. Erica layed it on the table "Ok let's think about where we start" Lilly nodded in agreement.

"We could head down to that party at the ACB sorority and join or we could knock some of those girls off there high horses, or maybe just get good grades in the rest of our classes or we could call Mark?" Lilly said giggling at the possibilities.

Erica grabbed the coin and stood up confidently stating "Ok it's decided we'll...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Head to the Party

*Noteb*
2. Catch up on School Work

*Noteb*
3. Call Mark

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb*
5. Alternative Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinyman XD (UN: godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/3325149-Alternate-Story