*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fun with feet!
  2. Foot fetish
  3. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/1048098-Fun-with-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1748658
Have fun with all your fetishes, Feet, expansion, scat, vore, shrinking, growing ect.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fun with feet!

    by: The Writer
You walk into the female door thinking " I don't want male or tranny feet thats gross to me." You walk in and see a screen. It is filled with multiple picture of hot women. You keep on scrolling through and then you see something that suprises you. It is miley cyrus. You think to yourself "I always did want to worship ger feet" You theen keep on scrolling seeing more and more actresses. You finally think to yourself "oooooh these must be eaither robots or genetically altered women. You finnaly chose whos feet you want to worship.

You have the following choices:

1. Miley cyrus

*Noteb*
2. Selena Gomez

*Noteb*
3. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Writer (UN: seahawk495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/1048098-Fun-with-feet