*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1256319-Sonia-the-playful-apprentice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 10-12 (preteen)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sonia, the playful apprentice

    by: Unknown
Cindy eyed the planet from an orbital stand point, studying humans and deciding which one deserved to be her apprentice. Finally after 2 months of decision making she decided to take on Sonia, a playful 11 year old American girl whose adventurous spirit never faded away.

Sonia is right now wearing a black two piece bikini suit, and has a nice tan skin, black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she is quite hock looking to preteen standards, her parents are rich and wanted her to have some of her personal time alone, so she decided to head to a beach resort alone, and relax there for the summer.

She was currently alone on the beach the perfect time to announce her new life. Now without wasting anymore time, Cindy bolted off towards the planet, but before she touch the ground, she did a twirl around an airplane causing it to almost lose balance in the air. And right before she was about to make a head on collision with the earth, she stopped, face inches away from the ground. She slowly turned her self back up then landed gently in the ocean, and rose out of it in front of the beach resort that which Sonia was lonely laid upon. She walked toward the sand and looked down at her.

"WOW, that is just amazing... who are you?" Sonia asked surprised, most people would panic, but she was just stunned by her size in amazement.

"I am Cindy, and you are going to be my apprentice, and you and I are going to have so much fun together!" Cindy said in excitement for making Sonia grow to the same size as Cindy.

"Wow, I feel like a monster now!" Sonia said as she made playful monster sounds and stomps on the sand.

"There is more to that, which I will show you, but first?" Cindy said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1256319-Sonia-the-playful-apprentice