*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The boy leaves
  2. A boy and the fox
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751631-Captured-by-a-giant-renamon-my-version/cid/1830533-The-boy-leaves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1751631
My version is like the other two, but this person will be different from the others
This choice: The boy leaves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The boy leaves

    by: Kai Rajaniemi
Ryan was tired of feeling sorry for himself, so he decided to leave the forest and find somewhere else to stay. He packed up his things and started walking down the dirt path that would lead him out. He hadn't even reach the end of the forest when he heard the bushes rustling. He turned to look and saw a pair of eyes that spooked him so he started to run.

On the other side of the forest was a young girl in her early teens. She too had seen something hiding in the bushes so she ran as well. They were both looking behind them when *BAM!* they ran into each other. They both spun around to look at each other. Each one had a look of surprise on their faces. Ryan quickly picked himself up and helped her up as well. "Hi, I'm Ryan Morgan, and you are?"
"Alice Morgan. Hey, I think I know you. Didn't your parents get divorced?"
"Yeah, I couldn't stand their constant fighting over me any more, so I left," he replied.
"Were their names, um, let me see here...Oh yeah, Tracy and Michael?" she asked.
"Yeah, why?" he replied.
"They're my parents too, so that would make us like siblings," she said.
"Well I never thought I had a sister, but I guess that makes two of us," he said.

Ryan decided to stop moping around in the forest and went back home with his sister. His parents never regained custody of either of them, so they found a way to live on their own.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kai Rajaniemi (UN: rrajaniemi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Friendly Thinker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751631-Captured-by-a-giant-renamon-my-version/cid/1830533-The-boy-leaves