*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2085624-He-suddenly-starts-gaining-weight-randomly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1751799
Bowser is sick of mario, he decides to try and win at any cost to himself.
This choice: He suddenly starts gaining weight randomly!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He suddenly starts gaining weight randomly!

    by: Unknown
He clutched at his waist with a look of anticipation, when suddenly he suddenly starts gaining weight randomly! Right before the scientist's eyes Bowser grows larger. Bowser felt a weird but pleasant sensation as he expanded outwards with fat. His stomach bulged forward, his legs stood farther apart as they put on heft, his arms lost definition, and his neck merged with fat rolls as his face grew rounder. After an hour of growth Bowser stopped growing fat. Subconsciously Bowser hefted his heavier stomach with pudgier hands.

"Your Chunkiness, should we fetch a scale?"

"Sure," Bowser said as he sloshed his belly. "Also bring a mirror and some food afterwards."

It didn't take long for the scientists to find a scale. Once the scale arrived Bowser slowly stepped on. He tried to look past his stomach, but couldn't see past it.

"What's the number on the scale?"

The one of the scientists looks at the scale and tells Bowser that he weighs...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 450 lbs. A 150 lb. gain.

*Noteb*
2. 500 lbs. A 200 lb. gain

3. 600 lbs. Bowser doubled his weight in a mere hour!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dashi112 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2085624-He-suddenly-starts-gaining-weight-randomly