*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1112820-Just-use-it-to-have-as-much-fun-as-possible
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Just use it to have as much fun as possible...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Just use it to have as much fun as possible...

    by: Unknown
As Mellisa looked around the room she tried to find things that she could absorb that wouldn't be missed or asked about. She walked over to her wall and saw several posters of bands she no longer listened too.

"i don't think that i'll be needing these any time soon"

And with that Mellisa preceded to absorb four posters, and as she did she couldn't help but shudder a the feeling of pleasure that ran down her body when she completely absorbed the posters. Next she turned her attention to to several shelves filled with old books. She spent the next several minutes absorbing their knowledge and when she stopped she looked at the mirror across from her bed. She hadn't noticed it before but she had grown several inches in the process of all the absorption.

"Uhh, I don't think my parents will thinks its normal to grow six inches over night" Mellisa said out loud to herself trying to think of a way to hide it.

As she pondered what to do she thought of an idea. If she could gain height by absorbing things then she should be able to redistribute the mass she has gained to different areas of her body. She almost cried with joy when she saw in the mirror her A Cup breasts swell to C Cup. As she admired her new self she heard the doorbell ring so she ran downstairs. When she opened the door she saw the next door neighbor Sara standing on her front porch.

"Hey, can I borrow some batteries Mel-Holy crap Mellisa! How in the hell did your breasts grow over night by so much?!"

Mellisa had never liked Sara, she was in the "popular crowd" in school and rarely spoke to Mellisa.

Mellisa smiled as she said "Why don't I just show you"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1112820-Just-use-it-to-have-as-much-fun-as-possible