*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2458866-Absorb-a-large-amount-of-Saras-size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Absorb a large amount of Sara's size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Absorb a large amount of Sara's size

    by: Melon_Fan
Sara stares at the new, busty Mellisa. She knows something weird must be going on, but she kinda wants to know what exactly.
"Sure, go ahead."
Mellisa grins and takes her by the hand, leading her up to her room. Once they arrived, she shuts the door and turns to Sara, who unknowingly just became her guinea pig. So, she knows that she can absorb objects whole, but can she absorb them only partially? That's what she wants to find out and, well, that's what Sara is here for.

Before Sara can talk or even react, Mellisa quickly places both her hands on each of Sara's cheeks. Before she can do anything about it, Sara comes to the horrid realization that as she loses height and mass, Mellisa grows larger and larger. She tries to pull Mellisa's arms off, but at this point she lost too much mass to move them. In fact, touching her arms seems to speed the process up more.

"Mellisa! Stop!" She yells, but to no avail. Mellisa is in charge now. And she'll stop when she feels like it!
"Lets see..." Mellisa giggles, pondering how short she wants Sara to be. Because the less she has, the more is left for her to take!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She stops when Sara is 4 feet tall

2. She stops when Sara is 1 foor tall

*Noteb*
3. She stops when Sara is 1 inch tall or less

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Melon_Fan (UN: melon_fan_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2458866-Absorb-a-large-amount-of-Saras-size