*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1165007-Show-off-her-new-power-to-her-family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Show off her new power to her family.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Show off her new power to her family.

    by: Hugegrllvr
Melissa was walking down the hall to the kitchen when her older brother Derek walked passed her. He was 6'6" and weighed 240 pounds of solid muscle. He pushed passed her as he walked.

"Get out of my way twerp" he said as he pushed Melissa aside.

Melissa decided she needed to cut him down to size. She did not want to absorb him completely, just a bit of his muscle so that he would push her around so much. She ran up behind him and grabbed his arm, watching with excitement as his muscles began to shrink in size. She could feel the disappearing muscle mass moving up her arm and distributing it throughout her body. He didn't seem to even notice until he was half his original weight. She had stolen so much of his strength by now that, even though he was still taller than her, she could easily overpower him.

Realizing this, Melissa then decides to...


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hugegrllvr (UN: weightgainl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1165007-Show-off-her-new-power-to-her-family