*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2851794-Try-to-hide-her-new-power-For-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Try to hide her new power... For now...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to hide her new power... For now...

    by: JAppleseed
Melissa reasoned that she should probably hold off on using her new powers for now. After all, what if someone saw? So she just got ready for school that day, said goodbye to her parents, and headed to school.

There was one issue, however. Melissa was rather eager to try out her new powers at some point, and she could only hide it for so long. She decided she would start off slow, and wait until after school.

Then she runs into Sara. Sara was the prettiest girl in the school, being the only 7’ person in the school, and having a E-Cup bust to boot. So as Melissa walked past her a thought came to her kind: “Should I take something from her?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JAppleseed (UN: apples877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2851794-Try-to-hide-her-new-power-For-now