*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1259360-Use-her-power-to-take-over-the-entire-city
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Use her power to take over the entire city!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Use her power to take over the entire city!

    by: DerHumpf
Mellisa got ready for school. She could not wait to show her new power to her friends and classmates. This is going to be a really fun day. She got dressed in a green t-shirt and some shorts. This should be suitable. As she walked over to the shelves she picked up the first book and looked at it for some time thinking.

"Maybe..."

She activated her new powers once again and slowly the book drifted into her hand. Almost immediately her brain was filled with crazy stuff. The entire knowledge of the math book was now stored in her mind. She knew every formula and every geometrical form. Every number that was written down. A slight headache was the result but it was worth it. She grabbed her forehead in slight pain and dizziness with a broad grin and grabbed the next book.

History, English, Physics, and Chemistry. The headache after each one was intense, but they wore off seconds later and she soon found herself getting hungry. She went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, absorbing some bread and eggs. A delightful breakfast which took almost no time at all. Now she was not hungry anymore. This new gift was just plain awesome! But back to more knowledge. She walked straight into the living room and there it was. The collection of lexicas of her father. Five books, each with about 300 pages and stuffed with knowledge and wisdom that shall soon be hers.

With an almost infinite intellect she didn't find it necessary to go to school anymore, since she already knew everything that they could teach her there anyways. She felt she had become something better, something greater than the other people. She thought that, with her new-found powers, she would be able to boost humanity to a higher levels than anyone before her had. She knew that she had to be in control to be able to do good.

Unsure of what to do next, Melissa sat down for a moment to think out her next plan of action. After a bit of thought, she decides to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1259360-Use-her-power-to-take-over-the-entire-city