*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757143-Stranded-An-Interstellar-WG-Story/cid/1065442-The-Inexplicably-Long-Introduction-Concludes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757143
A story of an alien indulging in Earth's customs. Emphasis on indulge.
This choice: Again, continue...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Inexplicably Long Introduction... Concludes...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"TRANSFER!!" Meitnerium roared, once again behind the wheel of her Porschette and in a state of intense fury. At the suggestion of the Dean himself, Meitnerium was to be no longer considered a student of Steez Technical School and was to be relocated to a college somewhere in the Transylvania Galaxy. Otherwise known as the freak show parade. She had heard the stories, crazy orgies and incest carrying their influence to other planets...

Meitnerium roared even louder as she thought of all the hard work she had put into her studies (none) and how much she had paid to go to Steez (little to nothing) and put it all into perspective (negatively). "Ugh!" she groaned, "I hate, HATE, everyone at that stupid, STUPID college!" she wailed, now beating on her steering wheel once more as she cruised down interstellar highway 56,400. "And I'm going to have to live in that awful, smelly, rank DISGUSTING place with all of those raunchy, sex-crazed freaks from Transvestite!"

However, Fate would soon deliver her salvation from the yucky slums of the most perverted galaxy in the universe. In the form of a natural disaster, no less. Just as she roared and wailed about her misfortunes, a mass of fiery rock loomed over the unusually deserted highway...

"I cannot STAND trannies!" she spat, finishing up her little tantrum for the afternoon. "I need to binge." she sighed, reaching into her pocket and pulling out two food tablets and swallowing them. "Ah, that's better." she sighed contentedly when she noticed an obscenely large amount of light coming from behind her. "Ugh, that better not be a cop." she said, checking the rearview mirror. To her shock, a meteor was speeding behind her. Instinctively, she let her lead foot do the talking for her. It wasn't that she was afraid of dying; even admittedly wussy models like her Porschette had been equipped for the high-pressure of space and meteor impact. It was more like "Dad said I can't get into another wreck or he'll take my license!"

Of course, this shortsightedness was simply due to the fact that she had grown up with meteor insulation her entire life and her species as a whole was rather durable, she never expected what was to come...

As the meteor struck the rear of her Porschette, instead of simply tipping her out of the way and back onto the highway, it instead pushed the car offlight-road and into the vast expanse of the universe. She attempted to turn, but the meteor was going far too fast, it wound up propelling her for hours and eventually into uncharted territory!

The metalean checked her UPS, it read 'Milky Way', she was out in the boonies! The aliens out here were hicks! Complete and total rednecks with no cool, well, ANYTHING! At the very least, she was sure to find someone out here who knew how to get this rock out of her fender. If it ever stopped, which it didn't. It seemed dead-set on reaching a tiny blue marble off in the distance.

"Ohcrapohcrapohcrap!" she shouted, trying desperately to find a light-ramp on the diagram displayed on her navigational system. But alas, there was nothing to be found! No light-ramp, no directory, no one could help her! "Planetary Collision is NOT covered by my insurance!" Meitnerium shouted as she plummeted further and further down towards the ever-growing blue speck in her windshield. She tried turning, she tried giving it gas, she even tried the breaks, but to no avail. She was going to hit that planet. She was going to hit... Earth.

((Now, in no small part due to the word limit instituted on Writing.com, you will be given three choices as to where Meitnerium lands on this big, blue marble of ours. land either in the midwestern town of Roswell New Mexico or . Here she will be discovered and taken in by an unsuspecting member of the locale... so yeah, have fun with that :P))
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757143-Stranded-An-Interstellar-WG-Story/cid/1065442-The-Inexplicably-Long-Introduction-Concludes