*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1071011-Stacy-tries-to-crawl-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1759799
Your a guy or girl shrunk at a female strip club, will they notice you? 500GPs per add
This choice: Stacy tries to crawl out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stacy tries to crawl out

    by: smorf9898
Stacy figured the only thing she could really do is crawl out. Annie could be sitting there all night, add the sweat factor and its only gunna get stickier and smellier. Stacy decided not to go for the back exit. If she got out she could hit the back of the seat and if Annie moves back she will be crushed again. But maybe if she comes out between her legs she can tickle her or she will feel it. Stacy began to crawl as best as she could with a giant sitting on her, occasionally she was stopped by the moving weight on top of her. Annie was still trying to get comfortable, rubbing her underside all over Stacy. Stacy was far enough that her head was under the front of Annie’s thong. Just then Annie went for her drink leaning forward and burying Stacy’s face into her vagina. Stacy screamed, as that was the last place she wanted to be. The buzzed Annie couldn’t feel a thing as she smothered her friend in her private region. Just as Annie grabbed her drink she accidentally spilled Ambers’. “Annie you klutz, quick clean it up” shouted Amber in a kidding way. Annie then began reaching to all ends of the table trying to contain the spill while Stacy was being smothered all over by Annie’s panties. Stacy couldn’t understand what was taking so long. Finally when the spill was finished Annie leaned back on the chair sliding her hips forward as she relaxed. Stacy got a mouth full of thong as Annie used her as an asswipe. Stacy couldn’t believe it after all that progress she was again lodged in Annie’s ass crack. A few minutes later Annie started to rock her hips back and forth as she was moving to the back of the couch again. Her cheeks began to spread and Stacy was free again. But this time it was the reverse of the as swipe she was put through earlier. Stacy was smeared under Annie’s underside again until just her lower half was under her friend’s panties. She pulled herself out and took a little break in between her legs. Meanwhile the spill and commotion was attracting some attention and out of embarrassment Annie crossed her legs so not to expose herself. Stacy didn’t see it coming, but she thought she should have expected it with her luck. She was pinned up against her friend’s panties and crushed between her large smooth thighs. She had to wait there until her friend release her grip.

You have the following choices:

1. Lapdance time (friend)

2. Lapdance time (stripper)

*Noteb*
3. Lapdance time (twins)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smorf9898 (UN: smorf9898 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1071011-Stacy-tries-to-crawl-out