*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Couch (butt crush)
  2. Stacy (unaware)
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1070806-A-Couch-butt-crush
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1759799
Your a guy or girl shrunk at a female strip club, will they notice you? 500GPs per add
This choice: A Couch (butt crush)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Couch (butt crush)

    by: smorf9898
Stacy realises she is on the couch and miraculously she is still with the girls right between her friends, which were all wearing dresses and skirts just a little to short for them,
Jenny was on the right
http://www.flickr.com/photos/morbidthoug...
And Amber on the left
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alloybanana...
Stacy tried yelling and screaming at them but they could not hear her because of all the noise. Before she could think of another plan to get there attention, Amber began calling Annie (http://www.flickr.com/photos/annstokes19... ) over to sit beside her, patting her hand on the empty space where Stacy was standing, knocking Stacy over. Annie quickly came to the other side of the table and began to sit down between Jenny and Amber. Stacy screamed again “Nooooo! Annie don’t sit on me I’m down here!” Stacy had no time to react, it seemed like time was slowing down, she could see her friend’s ass descending down, her butt cheeks spreading apart, revealing her black thong wedgied far up her ass. Stacy could see that she was heading straight for her crack. Just as Annie’s butt cheeks were on either side of Stacy and she was face to face with Annie’s thong, her huge but began to lift again. “I forgot my drink” said Annie as she reached over the table to grab it. Stacy gave a sigh of relief, but it was short lived as Annie tripped backwards on her heels, sending her crashing down on the couch. Stacy only had time brace herself before her giant friend sat on her with a little bounce in it. Stacy couldn’t believe where she was, or what was happening. She was under immense pressure, but she would live. Annie could not stay still as she rocked back and forth and bounced up and down in laughter , and grinding her thong all over Stacy. It didn’t take long for Annie to start getting sweaty and uncomfortable, she was grinding and repositioning herself all over Stacy, and Stacy couldn’t do anything about it just hope that she would get up soon. Her wish could be coming faster then she knew. (what happens)

You have the following choices:

1. The girls switch places

*Noteb*
2. Jenny gets but Stacy is stuck

3. Stacy tries to crawl out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smorf9898 (UN: smorf9898 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1070806-A-Couch-butt-crush